Tuesday 1 October 2013

Time for a foodie post...

So it's official, maternity leave has commenced I have have metamorphised (if that's possible in my current physical state) from office profession to SAHM. That's a 'Stay at Home Mum' to those of you who don't know....

For me, this new roles requires a bit of brushing up on my cooking skills. Followers of my blog or friends and family will know that Tom is really the cooking talent in our household. Unless you want to eat pavlova for three meals a day, seven days a week (and *some* people might want to), then I'm not really your woman. Until now.. I am hearby declaring that I'm about to make an effort to get better in the kitchen at SAVOURY cooking!

I started today with a hearty Italian vegetable soup from Good Food. It didn't burn and it tasted nice (well, my taste test sample of one person - me - voted favourably!). Here's my before and after photo, and click here for the recipe.




No comments:

Post a Comment