Saturday 5 January 2013

On the beach

In early January we spent a day on the beach at Durley chine with my cousin Emma, and her family - husband Marc, and children Jake and Daisy. Jake is also my godson, and we always try to catch up when we are back in the UK. We were blessed with a dry and relatively (dare I say it) 'warm' day. Maybe I mean mild? Yes, I think that's a better description!

We played on the beach.....

Jake and Daisy went searching for treasure, aka 'geocaching'. If you haven't heard of this, now is the time to google it. A network of treasure hunters have hidden tupperware containers all over the world, which can be found using GPS and clues provided by a website. Inside the tupperware is a log book to record your 'find' and small toys for children. Perhaps Tom was a pirate in a former life, because he found the treasure!

Then we played on the beach some more...



Happy family :-) Lovely to see you guys... speak soon! xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment